- Join us for deep sea, big game Hawaii fishing charters off the beautiful Kona coast
- Captain Robert offers a kid-friendly environment, where families are always welcome
- Create your own customized charter with Camelot fishing and include whale watching, snorkeling, and swimming with dolphins
- Target world class blue marlin, ono, mahi mahi, ahi, spearfish, and many others on your Kona, Hawaii charter
- With more than 40 years in the Kona fishing business, Captain Robert is recognized as one of the best fishermen in Hawaii
Do you want to create your own Hawaii fishing legend? If so, join Captain Robert Hudson, a legend in his own right, as you target some of the biggest game fish in the world with Camelot Sportfishing in beautiful Kona, Hawaii. Captain Robert, son Chris, and crew have won countless sportfishing tournaments over the last 40 years, and have a reputation for attracting the BIG fish every fisherman dreams about.
If you’re a serious angler, then many of the fish we catch are undoubtedly on your bucket list – from world-class blue marlin to the rare spearfish. Our Kona fishing charters put you front-and-center in some of the most productive waters anywhere in the world. Additionally, no other captain and crew in the Kailua Kona-based Honokohau Harbor has caught more trophy game fish than the Camelot.
We are a family-run local Kona business, and we will cater to the needs of your family. When you fish with us, you will find members of our family are always on the boat, because family is what fishing is really all about.
Call (808) 936-9515 to book one of our Kona charters today, or email Captain Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to show you why we are the best fishing charter vessel in Kona.